This Policy explains how we use personal identification information that is collected when you use the Website. This Policy does not apply to any other websites or third-party websites which may be linked to by the Website. It also doesn’t apply to website management personnel not assigned or hired by the Website.
2. Collection, Handling and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you when you visit the Website and/or use the services provided on the Website. The types of personal information we collect vary according to the services you use and what you choose to share with us. We will handle and use your personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use. If handling personal information outside the scope of the purpose of use, we will obtain the written consent from you before doing so.
When you fill out the Website’s contact form or questionnaires, or use other interactive functions on the Website, we will retain information such as your name, email address, contact information, and time of use.
When you reach the Website, the server automatically obtains information about the way you browse the Website, such as your IP address, the time of your visit, the browser you use, the links you click, and other browsing data. This information is used to improve the services we deliver to customers and will not be disclosed to any outside parties.
In order to provide better services to our customers, we may record and analyze the information we gather via questionnaires and present the results using statistics or descriptive texts. In addition to using these results for studies within our company, we may also publish them if deemed necessary. Any results we publish will be anonymous and will not contain any information that could identify you personally.
3. Security of Personal Information
The website is protected by various information security mechanisms including firewalls and virus scanning systems. It also has strict security measures in place to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All such personnel are subject to non-disclosure agreements (NDA). Violation of the NDA entails legal consequences.
The Website may from time to time commission third parties to provide certain services. We require all such third parties to strictly comply with the NDA and take necessary measures to ensure compliance.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided as a courtesy to the Website’s users. The Website is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of other websites.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises, or public agencies, unless required by applicable law or agreement. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following situations:
- when we have obtained your written consent prior to disclosure;
- when disclosure is expressly stipulated by relevant law;
- when disclosure is necessary to protect to your life, body, freedom, and property from danger;
- when disclosure is to public agencies and academic organizations who conduct research for the purpose of public interests, and such disclosure is necessary for related statistic gathering and academic research. Such information will not be disclosed in identifiable form;
- when you violate the Term of Use of the Website, when your behavior is potentially damaging the interest of the Website and other users, or when you have caused harm to anyone, if the Website management has a reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal actions against you; or
- when disclosure is in your interest.
The Website will faithfully oversee the activities of any third-party companies it commissions to help with the collection, handling, or use of your personal information.